AMOLUX Diamond self adhering silicone breasts
Amolux Diamond silicone breasts adhere directly to your skin, so they truly feel like part of you. When you wear them, you’ll experience the sensation of a real breast, too, thanks to the tension created on your skin by the ingenious self-adhesive surface. The asymmetric shape creates a very natural appearance and a perfect transition to the body. For protection while storing please use the inclided cover pads.
AMOLUX Diamond silicone breasts are available in sizes as follows:
Size 4 – approx. Cup size 34 D+, 36 D , 38 C, 40 B, 42 A,
Size 6 – approx. Cup 34 E, 38 D, 40 C, 42 B, 44 A
Size 8 – approx. Cup 36 E, 40 D, 42 C, 44 B, 46 A,
Size 10 – approx. Cup 34 G, 36 F, 38 E, 42 D, 44 C, 46 B, 48 A,
Size 12 – approx. Cup 34H, 36G, 38F, 40E, 44D, 45C, 48B, 50A,
Size 14 – approx. Cup 34I, 36H, 38G, 40F, 42E, 46D, 48C, 50B,
Size 16 – approx. Cup 34J, 36I, 38H, 40G, 42F, 44/46E, 48D, 50C, 52B
Breastforms and nipples
AMOLUX Diamond breastforms are manufactured from high-grade silicone using a very highly skilled process, the same which is applied in medical breast prostheses. AMOLUX breastforms are coming without integrated nipples. You can choose your favourite nipple size and color on the the product selection process.
These self adhesive nipples enhance the natural look of the breastforms. They can be attached directly to an AMOLUX silicone breast. The nipples stay firmly in place and are comfortable to wear. Their adhesive material is durable and exeptionally skin friendly.
AMOLUX nipples come in a range of sizes and color options, and are finely tapered for a seamless transition to any silicone breast. That gives you the freedom of choice according to your personal needs.
The nipples are available in sizes M, L and XL and in color ivory, almond, bronce and tawny.
Size M: diameter 4 cm, nipple diameter 1 cm and height 3 mm
Size L: diameter 5 cm, nipple diameter 1,3 cm and height 5 mm
Size XL: diameter 6 cm, nipple diameter 1,6 cm and height 7 mm
AMOLUX silicone breastforms and nipples are MADE in GERMANY.
Instructions (source: Instructions of the manufacturer Amolux)
Applicaton of the AMOLUX DIAMOND
- Cleanse your chest wall thoroughly. Afterwards make sure the area is comletely dry. The cleaner an drier your skin, the better the silicone breast will adhere. Please do not touch the adhesive surface of the silicone breast as this mayaffect adhesion. If you shave the chest, the adhesion ma be stronger.
- Slide your bra strap down over your shoulder and slip your arm out. Lean forward.
- Using the hand of your other side, take hold of your bra strap and pull the bra away from your body.
- Take the silicone breast in the palm of your other hand and still leaning forward, place it in the cup of your bra. Make sure that the silicone breast sit perfectly in the cup of your bra.
- The more tapered side of the silicone breast should be ositioned at the top odf the bra cup where it joins the strap.
- Place your free hand on the outsideof the bvra cuo. Slowly stand upright, pressing the silicone breast in the cup cewrefully into place on your body.
- Pull your bra strap up over your shoulder and press the silicone breast once more to make sure it is firmly attached.
- Starting from step 2, repeat the steps to psition the other silicone breast.
- Check the fit. If the position of one of the silicone breasts needs to be adjusted, simply remove the silicone breast and reposition.
Removal of the AMOLUX DIAMOND
- Crasp the silicone breast with one and lean forward until you feel the weight of the breast form in your hand.
- Pull the silicone breast carefully away from your body.
- If the AMOLUX adhesive surface accidentally sticks together during removal, it can be easily separated by holding under running water.
- The fingertips should be placed as close as possible to the edge of the silicone breast.
- Please be careful with longer fingernails – they might damage the film.
- In case of a strong adhesion please do not dig your finger between the silicone breast and chest wall since this might harm the adhesive surface. Instead, please rinse with water to remove the silicone breast.
- Put 3 drops of a mild liquid soap, that conains no oil based substances, worked to a foam with your fingers and then moisten the AMOLUX soft brush with lukewarm water.
- Now, scub the adhesive surface with the AMOLUX Soft Brush firmly for a few moments in circular movements.
- Then rinse with plenty of lukewarm water.
- Finally allow to air dry or use a hair dryer on low heat.
- Cleaning is highly recommended for best adhesion results after each wearing.